We are looking for a Digital Designer / Front End Developer hybrid to join our digital team at Fox.
Working alongside a team of designers and developers, you will help deliver award-winning websites for a diverse range of clients. You should have a portfolio packed with creative and innovative designs, demonstrating good all-round ability in both design and front end dev.
This will be a fulfilling role for a talented and enthusiastic team player who is seeking further responsibility and recognition.
- Technically minded but able to demonstrate a high level of creativity
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate
- Solid understanding of UI/UX
- Working to brand guidelines and accessibility standards
- Live and breathe HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- Mobile first, responsive and retina ready work
- Write efficient and semantic markup
- Familiar with testing across all modern browsers
- Can do attitude
- Email design / development
- WordPress experience
- We’re offering a great place to work, where your input is valued at every stage of a project
- A culture where you are given the platform to succeed and trusted to make your own decisions
- We’re also offering a competitive salary with annual reviews
- Very, very generous holiday entitlement
- Company laptop and mobile
- Free weekly fitness classes and ‘corporate wellbeing programme’ (should you choose to partake)
- Plus, a really nice place to work, with lovely people, who genuinely care.
A little bit about Fox
Fox is a full-service, integrated b2b marketing agency working with brands across the UK and internationally to deliver successful insight, strategy and campaigns across all channels.
- Strategy and brand development
- Integrated campaigns
- Advertising and activation
- Websites, digital and applications
- Content, PR, search and social
Does this sound like the ideal role? Get in touch with your CV and a few samples of your greatness.
No agencies please.