Senior Account Executive – Based in Leeds
We’re looking for a rising star to join our team as Senior Account Executive. Uber-bright, ambitious, confident and very positive you will see opportunities and potential solutions where others see problems and challenges.
Capable of multitasking to the extreme and willing to throw yourself into any task, you thrive on the buzz and pressure of a busy agency environment. With a keen interest in all things marketing, you get what makes a brand ‘tick’ and can spot a killer idea a mile off. If you understand what it means to ‘own’ a relationship, campaign or individual project then you’re a perfect fit.
Working across a number of key accounts you will report directly to an Account Manager and Head of Client Services.
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- At least 12 months’ agency experience
- Articulate, positive and understand exactly what ‘excellent’ looks like
- Ambitious and looking to thrive in the agency world
- Able to cope with pressure and spin plates (lots of them)
- Some experience of revenue/budget responsibility
And, in return
- We’re offering a great place to work, where your input is valued at every stage of a project
- A culture where you are given the platform to succeed and trusted to make your own decisions
- We’re also offering a competitive salary with annual reviews
- Very generous holiday entitlement
- Company laptop and mobile
- And free weekly fitness classes and ‘corporate wellbeing programme’ (should you choose to partake)
Plus, a really nice place to work, with lovely people, who genuinely care.
A little bit about Fox
Fox Agency is an integrated B2B agency with locations in Leeds and London. We work globally with some of the biggest B2B brands across industry markets, including; engineering, technology, automotive, construction and real estate, finance and professional services. As a top 5 fastest-growing B2B agency in the UK; we have no desire to rest on our laurels. In 2017 and beyond we have big plans, including international expansion – we’re looking for smart and savvy people to play a major role in the next chapter of our story.
- Research, strategy and brand development
- Integrated campaigns
- Advertising and activation
- Websites, digital and applications
- Content, PR, search and social
Send your CV and a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org