Creative Artworker – Based in Leeds
We’re looking for a super-competent Creative Artworker to join our busy studio team. You will have top notch technical ability, and full command of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat. With excellent knowledge of print formats and finishing, you’ll also have solid experience in creating digital artwork and assets (e.g. web banners). Of course, it goes without saying that your artwork files will always be ship shape, and your approach to archiving images and artwork will be methodical and accurate.
And while artwork is your bread and butter, you also have a creative side, with the ability to interpret concepts or style setters, and develop them to work across a variety of different campaign elements. Basically, you can take a creative route and run with it.
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- Rock solid artwork experience
- Excellence with Adobe
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility, positivity and proactivity – no job too big or small
- Ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Creative aptitude
And, in return
- A great place to work, where your input is valued at every stage of a project.
- A nice client list and the opportunity to build a strong portfolio.
- A culture where you are given the platform to succeed and trusted to make your own decisions.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Free weekly fitness classes and ‘corporate wellbeing programme’ (should you choose to partake).
Plus, a really nice bunch of people, who genuinely care about the work they do – and the people they work with.
A little bit about Fox
Fox Agency is an integrated, award-winning, B2B agency with locations in Leeds and London. We work globally with some of the biggest B2B brands in markets including; engineering, technology, automotive, construction and real estate, finance and professional services.
As a top 5 fastest-growing B2B agency in the UK; we have no desire to rest on our laurels. In 2017 and beyond we have big plans, including international expansion – we’re looking for smart and savvy people to play a major role in the next chapter of our story.
- Research, strategy and brand development
- Integrated campaigns
- Advertising and activation
- Websites, digital and applications
- Content, PR, search and social
Send your CV, a short intro and examples of your best work to email@example.com.