This year is going to be big. We’ve launched a brand new website, a new look brand and today we’re launching our first report looking at challenges B2B marketers will be facing in 2016. Download it here.
Each year brings new challenges. As media, technology and human behaviour evolve, as do the skills and expertise our teams require. Staying up to date with the latest trends is the best way for facing challenges head on.
Our report focuses on the 10 major challenges that marketers will face this year. But fear not, a challenge is just another word for opportunity. In our report we explain the following challenges, and how you can overcome them to become a B2B marketer of the future:
- How to understand and use context in content marketing
- Creating videos that make an impact on the video driven web
- Marketing to a mobile first audience
- Changing sales tactics for an audience that are already 85% through the sales journey
- Humanising marketing messages, ditching the jargon
- Making the most of micro-moments, as people glance at the web
- Using influencers for successful campaigns
- Reaching people who are opting out of marketing, thanks to ad-blocking
- Optimising email marketing after it went out of fashion in favour of social
The report has been written by our senior team, including our very own Yorkshire Insider ‘42 under 42’ business leader, Ben Fox, and PRWeek ’30 under 30’ digital expert, David Clare.
We also spoke to other industry leaders and our clients to get under the skin of industry challenges this year. These are real challenges being faced by real B2B marketers.
Download the report today to make sure you turn these challenges into opportunities.
Need a hand facing these challenges? Or just want to discuss further? Get in touch: email@example.com.