PR ACCOUNT MANAGER – LEEDS
£22k to £33k plus benefits dependent on experience
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding B2B agency; one with a clear vision and a positive culture. We need a PR Account Manager to be a key member of our PR team working on and managing a portfolio of B2B clients.
You will be looking after client PR accounts to ensure they receive widespread coverage and recognition. Working within a small PR team that’s growing fast, you will be handling anything and everything from providing PR counsel to key clients to producing reports.
You will confidently and quickly be able to draft comprehensive PR materials including news releases, feature contributions, media briefings, fact sheets, status reports and other related resources and be confident in online and offline communications.
What we’re looking for:
• At least three years’ PR agency experience, ideally in a B2B environment
• A confident self-starter possessing outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Tenacious, hungry and energetic in your thinking with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Digital knowledge – online PR tactics, influencer engagement, content marketing and social media
• Creative flair and the ability to produce engaging PR and related content
• A genuine passion for PR and an understanding of how it can deliver against client objectives
• Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise workload efficiently
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• An appreciation of wider integrated marketing communications services and tactics and the ability to work within integrated campaigns
• Managing PR accounts and day-to-day client activity in line with PR plans
• Proactively spotting and securing PR opportunities over and above client plans
• Conducting effective research to inform client PR plans and new business activity
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with the media
• Maintaining up-to-date database of publications, contacts, copy deadlines and features lists
• Managing monthly coverage reports and updates including retrieving, saving and evaluating coverage
• Driving ongoing brand and product awareness across all media channels, with a focus on trade media
• Supporting the agency’s new business development strategy (proposals and pitches)
• Client liaison and relationship building – including visiting clients independently
• Social media and online PR
We strive to provide the right blend of support and autonomy, allowing our people to deliver great work for our global B2B clients.
With offices in Leeds, London and Amsterdam, Fox Agency works with clients including Total, Euro Car Parts, Tesco Bank, TMD Friction, Parker Hannifin, BOBST, Brother Europe, BearingPoint, Fellowes and JET.
Fox Agency works globally with some of the biggest B2B brands across industry markets including engineering, technology, automotive, construction, electronics, finance and professional services. The agency’s services include integrated campaigns, PR, advertising and activation, websites, digital and apps, search, social, research, strategy and brand development.
Please send your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org