Art Director – Leeds
We’re a big-thinking, fast growing agency, and we need an all-out Art Director to step up and deliver great campaign ideas for world-leading B2B clients. It’s that simple.
You’ll have all the opportunity you need to be the creative you always wanted to be – working on exciting briefs and creating brilliant stuff alongside an experienced, talented team.
As a truly creative person, you understand what an idea looks like, and you know there isn’t a problem in the world that can’t be overcome with imagination and a positive attitude. If you can draw, or even do a decent mac visual, that’s great, but we’ll settle for a crappy scribble if it’s a brilliant concept. Confidence is good. Arrogance is bad. Experience is necessary: you know how it’s done, and you’ll have learned your trade at a proper agency.
As a key member of the creative team, reporting to the Creative Director, you will:
- Come up with campaign ideas for existing clients and new business pitches.
- Create new executions, and build on existing campaign themes.
- Have an understanding of digital marketing, with the ability to create effective ideas that work on and offline.
- Provide art direction to our design team, and for photography, video and illustration.
- Be involved in preparation and presentation for creative pitches.
- Contribute rationales for proposals and presentation documents.
- Present your ideas – internally and to clients.
- Work on you own, or together with a writer, depending on the brief.
- Manage your time, workload, and deadlines.
- Be a general source of ideas, and a force for good around the agency.
- Good mac skills would be a nice to have – so you can visualise your own ideas, and chip-in with the general design workload when necessary
Fox Agency is a fast-growing B2B marketing agency with offices in Leeds and London. Fully integrated across digital and traditional channels, we’re all about thinking smart and delivering great campaigns for our clients. Currently the list includes Total, Euro Car Parts, TMD Friction, BOBST, Brother Europe, BearingPoint, Fellowes and JET. We do our best to keep it real, keep things positive, and to be a nice healthy place to learn, grow, and do great work.
Please send your CV, cover note and a flavour of your work to email@example.com