Head of Search – Leeds
We are seeking a dynamic and inspirational Head of Search. Our swiftly growing digital department needs someone to boss the worlds of SEO and SEM, ensuring our offering is the envy of agencies everywhere.
With an agency background, you are an experienced manager in SEO and SEM and looking for a new role with exciting growth potential.
- Solid agency background.
- Extensive experience of SEO/SEM and increasing search traffic for large, global clients.
- Experience of working with clients to identify and understand their problems and goals.
- Adept at putting together proposals and winning new business.
- Ability to track leads and conversions generated on clients’ sites to organic and paid search activity.
- Experience of managing multinational SEO is an advantage.
- Proficient at using several tracking and performance tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Google Search Console, Adwords and Analytics.
You must have extensive experience with creating and implementing SEO and PPC strategies and be able to show your experience of working on organic and paid campaigns. Experience managing a team is required.
You will be responsible for the organic and paid search performance of the Fox Agency client base and this will bring with it a range of duties including:
- Working closely with our content, PR, social and client services teams.
- Line managing our SEO/PPC executive and growing the team.
- Attending new business pitches and putting together proposals that clearly outline how we would approach new contracts.
- Refining our proposition and approach to organic and paid search.
- Creating short and long-term roadmaps for clients that will visualise strategy.
- Working closely with client services to communicate our work to clients and manage client expectations.
- Achieve the set KPI’s for clients.
- Reporting on effectiveness of activity and communicating this to clients on a monthly basis.
- Tracking leads and source of leads to organic and paid search activity.
- You will be responsible for SEO/SEM performance of some clients internationally.
- Constantly improving the performance of our own agency website.
This is a high-profile position within the business, working closely with the directors and Heads of departments and the client services team. You’ll need to be a confident communicator with clients and an inspiring team leader to your colleagues.
The salary will be up to £45k, dependent on experience. You will be joining an upbeat and enthusiastic team within our own office building based in Headingley, Leeds. There is a generous holiday allowance and a great range of benefits with a focus on health and well-being.
At Fox Agency we deliver the world’s smartest campaigns for global B2B tech brands. Fully integrated across digital and traditional channels, we’re all about thinking smart and delivering successful marketing for our clients.
Our current clients include BOBST, Brother Europe, BearingPoint, Learnlight, Total, Euro Car Parts, TMD Friction, and Fellowes.
Our offices are in Leeds and London and we’re committed to making our agency a friendly and exciting place to learn, grow and do great work together.
If you’re interested in this role, send us an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a cover letter about why you’re interested in helping us be the best around.