PR Account Executive – Leeds
Our PR department is growing rapidly and we’re now seeking a passionate, professional and proactive PR Account Executive to join us on our journey. Fox Agency is a successful integrated B2B marketing agency that works globally with prestigious brands in the technology and engineering space.
There are exciting times ahead and following recent client wins and growth of existing accounts, we are welcoming applications from talented superstars looking for a new home to nurture their talents.
- 1-2 years’ PR agency experience, ideally in a B2B environment (tech experience would be advantageous).
- Strong written communication skills with first-class attention to detail.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Digital knowledge would be an advantage – online PR tactics, influencer engagement, content marketing and social media.
- Appreciation of deadlines and ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An appreciation of wider integrated marketing communications services and tactics and the ability to work within integrated campaigns.
- Responsible for supporting the senior team with the delivery of a range of activity for client accounts: finding stories, drafting press releases, case studies, features, selling into the media, online outreach, securing coverage.
- Help provide campaign ideas that generate coverage and buzz.
- Client liaison.
- Updating activity plans and spotting PR opportunities.
- Conducting research to support client and new business activity.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the media.
- Producing coverage reports.
At Fox Agency we deliver the world’s smartest campaigns for global B2B tech brands. Fully integrated across digital and traditional channels, we’re all about thinking smart and delivering successful marketing for our clients.
Our current clients include BOBST, Brother Europe, BearingPoint, Learnlight, Total, Euro Car Parts, TMD Friction, Leica and Fellowes.
Our offices are in Leeds and London and we’re committed to making our agency a friendly and exciting place to learn, grow and do great work together.
We’re proud of our Fox Agency values as our team is positive, committed, honest and real. Our culture also means that no one dreads work come Sunday evening too.
You will be joining an upbeat and enthusiastic team in our own office building based in Headingley, Leeds. There is a generous holiday allowance and a great range of benefits with a focus on health and well-being. Salary is dependent on experience.