We’re looking for a Camera Operator/Editor with the va-va-voom to put world-leading B2B tech brands in motion.
You’ll have a have a wide experience across all aspects of video production – as comfortable with the camera as you are with cut tool and able to take the lead in pre-production. You’re comfortable taking junior artists under your wing, obsessive about the detail and passionate about the latest advances in the industry.
Reporting to the Head of Motion, you’ll be creating everything from explainers to branded video content to social. Working closely with art directors, writers, and the rest of the motion team, you’ll use your creative flair and technical know-how to craft videos from storyboard through to final delivery.
Some specific responsibilities:
- Help to develop strong scripts/storyboards and shot lists to meet client briefs
- Assist in planning logistics – booking locations, talent, call sheets etc.
- Plan and execute camera setups for different positions ranging from interview setups to multi-camera scenes to roaming gimbal setups.
- Consider lighting and ensure all setups are lit effectively in line with art direction.
- Maintain and organise kit.
- Set up and edit projects with a consistent, logical structure.
- Finalise films (whether from rushes without storyboard or constructing a scripted narrative) to a high-quality level including titles, colour grading and sound
- Go the extra mile to help us achieve greatness!
Fox Agency is a fast-growing integrated B2B tech marketing agency with offices in Leeds and London. Working with global B2B tech clients including Sony, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, BearingPoint, BOBST, Brother, Fellowes Europe, Total, Manx Telecom and Learnlight; we create the world’s smartest campaigns for world-leading B2B tech brands.
We deliver integrated B2B marketing, including services such as research, insight and strategy, brand development, design and creative, integrated campaigns, virtual events, webinars, and podcasts, PR, content and social , digital marketing, web, app and software development, video, animation and CGI, and much more.
We strive to provide the right blend of support and autonomy, allowing our people to deliver great work for our global B2B tech clients.
Culture and Benefits
Our culture and benefits are ever evolving
- Autonomy – We employ smart people and trust them to deliver greatness
- Support – however, we’re always on hand to support as required
- Culture – we have a clear vision of what a great place to work should feel like – including clear values (that we try to stick to!)
- Trust – work from home or the office, wherever is best for you
- Fun environment – we believe in respecting and supporting our colleagues and keeping things light-hearted wherever possible!
- Salary – competitive with regular reviews
- Profit Share – generous company-wide profit share scheme
- Holidays – competitive and flexible holiday allowance including festive close-down, birthdays off and long service rewards.
- Workplace wellbeing – a raft of initiatives for employee health and wellbeing – including group Personal Training classes (optional), personal fitness and nutrition programmes, regular wellness speakers, cycle to work scheme, and more!
- Regular paid-for socials!