We’re looking for a very, very talented person to create and campaign the hell out of world-leading B2B tech brands.
First and foremost, you’re a terrific designer, with a real flair for branding in the digital world. You’ll come at things from the idea first (and deal with the kerning later). You’ve already made a mark in a ‘proper’ agency, and learned a thing or two along the way. Now you’re at that point where you’re thinking…. “you know what, just gimme the brief and I’ll show you what we should do.”
Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll be doing a lot of brand – creating new brands, creating campaigns for brands, interpreting brands for content, and being the brand guardian for at least one of our main clients. It’s digital first, but not exclusively – so you’ll need to understand how brand and content play out across all media, while also making merrie in ye olde worlde of print. Creative flair is an absolute must, but you’ll also have the usual Adobe know-how, plus the ability to see things through to artwork and production.
Some specific responsibilities:
- Create great brands from the ground up.
- Be a fastidious brand guardian for existing clients.
- Produce graphic design for a variety of print and digital content.
- Develop work to finished artwork stage where necessary.
- Collaborate with photographers, illustrators, animation specialists and the like.
- Present your ideas to the wider team, as well as to clients.
- Get stuck into pitches and presentations.
- Go the extra mile to help us achieve greatness!
Fox Agency is a fast-growing integrated B2B tech marketing agency with offices in Leeds and London. Working with global B2B tech clients including Sony, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, BearingPoint, BOBST, Brother, Fellowes Europe, Total, Manx Telecom and Learnlight; we create the world’s smartest campaigns for world-leading B2B tech brands.
We deliver integrated B2B marketing, including services such as research, insight and strategy, brand development, design and creative, integrated campaigns, virtual events, webinars, and podcasts, PR, content and social , digital marketing, web, app and software development, video, animation and CGI, and much more.
We strive to provide the right blend of support and autonomy, allowing our people to deliver great work for our global B2B tech clients.
In addition to working across global B2B client accounts, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Autonomy – We employ smart people and trust them to deliver greatness
- Support – However, we’re always on hand to support as required
- Culture – We have a clear vision of what a great place to work should feel like – including clear values (that we try to stick to!)
- Salary – Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Profit Share – A company-wide profit share scheme launched for 2021
- Holidays – Competitive holiday allowance including festive close-down
- Workplace Wellbeing – A raft of initiatives for employee health and wellbeing – including group Personal Training classes (optional), personal fitness and nutrition programmes, regular wellness speakers, cycle to work scheme, and more!
Please send your CV and cover note to email@example.com