We are seeking a seasoned PR director to help further grow our B2B integrated agency.
Our ideal candidate
We need an experienced PR professional with years in the B2B tech game. Having worked with clients across the globe, coordinated with different agencies, and managed seriously senior clients, you’ve ‘been there, done that’ and now want to focus on building an incredible team and help them drive success for Fox Agency.
Most importantly, you’re a positive, upbeat personality who focuses on solutions, not problems, and helps drive through success no matter what is thrown your way.
Ideally, our chosen candidate will have:
- Solid B2B tech PR experience at a global level
- Seniority and at least 2-years in a Director position
- Ability to manage junior and senior staff, build teams, and nurture a strong sense of culture
- Excellent client relations skills
- Proven record for growth, both from existing clients and new business
- Unafraid for rolling up your sleeves to -quite literally – pitch in with the rest of the team
- Confidence with clients and be able to provide high quality senior counsel and advice
The salary will be around £55k, depending on experience. There is a profit share scheme, a generous holiday allowance and a great range of benefits with a focus on health and well-being.
We operate hybrid working model. If the successful candidate is not geographically close to our head office in Leeds, the position can be fully remote.
We have a friendly and respectful working ethos and value our team members. We are a truly full-service agency, so we each get an insight into all aspects of integrated marketing for some great global clients.
At Fox Agency we deliver the world’s smartest campaigns for global B2B tech brands. Our current clients include Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Synapse360, Brother, BearingPoint, Learnlight, and EW Group
Established in 2011, we are growing fast whist maintaining our values and producing great work for our clients.
Come and join us!
If you are interested, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a note to explain why you are perfect for the role.