We’re on the hunt for the cream of the PR crop to come and join us as a PR manager for our growing portfolio of world leading B2B tech brands.
You will be a key member of a rapidly expanding PR team managing a number of B2B tech clients. With a sound understanding of all things B2B and tech, and a few years agency experience under your belt, you’ll be ready to make your mark in a fast-growing, no-two-days-are-ever-the-same agency.
You will confidently and competently be able to draft comprehensive PR materials including news releases, comments, feature contributions and media briefings.
You will be proactive in spotting PR opportunities and will be able to build and maintain strong relationships with the media, as well as managing clients, smashing KPIs and providing guidance and reporting.
What we’re looking for:
- At least four years’ PR agency experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- An understanding of the B2B tech media landscape
- A confident self-starter possessing outstanding communication skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- A determination to deliver work to the highest standards
- Creative flair and the ability to produce engaging PR and related content
- A genuine passion for PR and an understanding of how it can deliver against client objectives
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise workload efficiently
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An appreciation of wider integrated marketing communications services and tactics and the confidence to suggest these where appropriate
Fox Agency is a fast-growing integrated B2B tech marketing agency with offices in Leeds and London. Working with global B2B tech clients including, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, BearingPoint, BOBST, Brother, Fellowes Europe, Total, Manx Telecom, and TMD Friction; we create the world’s smartest campaigns for world-leading B2B tech brands.
We deliver integrated B2B marketing, including services such as research, insight and strategy, brand development, design and creative, integrated campaigns, virtual events, webinars, and podcasts, PR, content and social, digital marketing, web, app and software development, video, animation and CGI, and much more.
We strive to provide the right blend of support and autonomy, allowing our people to deliver great work for our global B2B tech clients.
In addition to working across global B2B client accounts, we offer a range of benefits, including:
Autonomy – We employ smart people and trust them to deliver greatness
Support – However, we’re always on hand to support as required
Culture – We have a clear vision of what a great place to work should feel like – including clear values (that we try to stick to!)
Salary – Competitive salary with regular reviews
Profit Share – A new company-wide profit share scheme for 2021
Holidays – What are they?! Only joking…competitive holiday allowance including Christmas close-down
Workplace Wellbeing – A raft of initiatives for employee health and wellbeing – including; group Personal Training classes (optional), personal fitness and nutrition programmes, free fruit and cereal, regular wellness speakers, cycle to work scheme and more!
Please send your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.