We are seeking a leading tech PR expert for our growing B2B integrated agency.
Our dream candidate
We need a talented and positive professional that is comfortable developing successful client PR strategies as well as being hands-on when delivering the campaigns (securing great tech media PR opportunities is something you can do in your sleep).
When you’re awake though, you have a genuine can-do attitude, you’re a team player and you’d be able to work with our integrated team to identify upsell opportunities, as well as providing valuable insight for new business pitches.
We’re looking for:
- Solid tech PR experience
- Seniority – perhaps a Senior Account Manager or above in your current role
- Media relations skills – experience dealing with tech, corporate, and national media, with a proven track record for securing high volumes of top tier coverage
- Ability to manage junior staff and build teams
- Confidence with clients and the ability to provide high-quality senior counsel and advice
- Be comfortable developing and overseeing client PR strategy and lead the media tactics for high volumes of coverage opportunities
As well as job specific responsibilities, all members of PR Team at Fox Agency are required to:
- Attend and participate in weekly Monday morning meetings
- Attend Foxbridge training sessions and complete the Fox Agency PR Academy course
- Be able to use PR specific tools with expert knowledge and confidence, including Roxhill Media, ResponseSource, Agility, and BusinessWire
- Attend award ceremonies, conferences and events as required and offering feedback to the wider agency afterwards
- Be part of the fabric of Fox Agency and help to nature a welcoming, support community
- Join Fox Agency ‘smart teams’ as needed
- Nice people, great attitudes
- Permanent hybrid model means we mix remote and office-based working
- Generous bonus scheme
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Generous holiday allowance and Christmas closedown
- Wellness initiatives with regular talks from various physical and mental health and wellbeing practitioners
- In-house Mental Health First Aider
- Birthdays off
- PT sessions – every Wednesday in worktime
- Flexibility when home working
- Team and personalised training
- Personal nutrition programmes and training plans
- Opportunities for international travel
- Friday socials
- Yorkshire tea, real coffee, cereals, and juice in the office
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular paid social get-togethers
- First Bus Commuter Travel Club
- Assistance with home workstation equipment
- £500 bonus for referring new recruits
- Holiday allowance grows with service
- £50 annual book allowance
About Fox Agency
Fox Agency is a fast-growing integrated B2B tech marketing agency with offices in London and Leeds. Working with global B2B tech clients including, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, BearingPoint, BOBST, Brother, Fellowes Europe, Total, Manx Telecom, Sony, and OV.
Our PR team is growing fast and with a full PR training academy in place, investment in staff development at the heart of what we do, and the best tools in the industry being used, we are proud of who we are and what we are creating.
Please attach your CV to the form below.