We’re into tech and we’re into global.
And we’re very much into thinking smart and delivering greatness.
We’re growing fast and we have big, ambitious plans. Our ‘thing’ is smart-thinking – brand and creative-led integrated campaigns for world leading B2B tech brands.
We’re in search of a Senior Planner/Strategist with brand know-how, bigger picture thinking, and the ability to bring it all together and map it all out – delivering clarity for internal teams and clients alike.
Planning, insight, and strategy are at the heart of every great brand, campaign, and opportunity.
This role is central to everything great that follows – understanding markets, defining propositions, inspiring creative, mapping customer journeys, informing campaign strategy, and much more besides.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering client discovery workshops – inspiring confidence from the outset and paving the way to clarity.
You will take the lead in understanding client markets, competitive environments, brand positioning, solution portfolios, and customer personas.
You will be essential to the planning and delivery of brand projects, integrated campaigns, and agency pitches/new opportunities.
This is a big and important role requiring the right blend of business know-how, strategic thinking, and brand expertise. And a big desire to get stuck in and make great things happen.
This is a Senior role – therefore, you’ll already have been there and done it. Several times. In ‘proper’ agencies. Working with global brands.
And if you have tech experience, well that’s a Brucey-bonus.
Fox Agency is a fast-growing integrated B2B tech marketing agency with offices in Leeds and London. Working with global B2B tech clients including Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, BearingPoint, BOBST, Brother, Fellowes Europe, Total, Manx Telecom and Learnlight; we create the world’s smartest campaigns for world-leading B2B tech brands.
We deliver integrated B2B marketing, including services such as research, insight and strategy, brand development, design and creative, integrated campaigns, virtual events, webinars, and podcasts, PR, content and social , digital marketing, web, app and software development, video, animation and CGI, and much more.
We strive to provide the right blend of support and autonomy, allowing our people to deliver great work for our global B2B tech clients.
In addition to working across global B2B client accounts, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Autonomy – We employ smart people and trust them to deliver greatness
- Support – However, we’re always on hand to support as required
- Culture – We have a clear vision of what a great place to work should feel like – including clear values (that we try to stick to!)
- Salary – Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Profit Share – A company-wide profit share scheme launched for 2021
- Holidays – Competitive holiday allowance including festive close-down
- Workplace Wellbeing – A raft of initiatives for employee health and wellbeing – including group Personal Training classes (optional), personal fitness and nutrition programmes, regular wellness speakers, cycle to work scheme, and more!
Please send your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org