Digital ecosystems dominate the world’s biggest tech companies, yet many are unaware of what they are, how they create value and why businesses utilise them.
The pandemic has encouraged companies to re-assess how they grow and develop their business structures. Dominant players in the digital world, such as Amazon, Apple, and Facebook are just a few examples of how digital ecosystems can multiply a company’s value. In fact, six of the world’s top seven companies utilise ecosystems.
As we transition into new ways of working post-pandemic, there is an increased focus on what we can learn from large tech companies. For example, how can companies use ecosystems to capture value, regardless of company size? How can companies transition to an ecosystem structure? With traditional company structures waning, this webinar explores why business leaders are turning to ecosystems to help their business grow amongst ever-changing markets.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- What are ecosystems?
- How will ecosystems change the nature of business?
- How should we think about value creation in ecosystems?
- How are leading organisations embracing ecosystems today?
- How are ecosystems leading a change within the industry?
We were joined by globally recognised stakeholders and specialists in ecosystems business structure:
- Chris Brown, Senior Executive (Performance and Transformation) at IBM
- Ash Mohd, People Engagement Global Lead (Intelligent Platform Services and Ecosystems) at Accenture
- Dona Haj, Head of Ventures and Ecosystem (EMEA) at MathWorks
Please provide your details to view the webinar recording, where you’ll discover insights on ecosystems including; what they are, how to differentiate this model from strategic supply networks and why organisations are increasingly choosing this method to run their business.