The Internet of Things (IoT) is everywhere, making an impact on how we work, talk and engage with others.
With 35 billion IoT devices to be installed worldwide by 2021 and 75.44 billion by 2025, there’s no doubt that we are entering the Golden Age of IoT.
IoT’s ability to let devices and equipment communicate will impact all lives and businesses; increasing output and efficiency, but perhaps also reducing the workforce – or, in a more optimistic view, simply changing the roles and skills we hire.
In this webinar, we will discussed:
- What IoT is and why we should care
- What the landscape and ecosystem look like
- What the business opportunities and risk factors are
- Overcoming security, data and IoT challenges
Joined globally recognised IoT leaders
- Sylwia Kechiche, Principal Analyst, IoT and Enterprise at GSMA Intelligence
- Sam Colley, CEO of Pod Group
- Michal Harris, Head of Marketing, //Beyond