The COVID-19 pandemic forced B2B buyers and sellers to go digital in a massive way
What started out as a crisis response has now become the next normal, with big implications for how buyers and sellers will do business in the future.
McKinsey found that 70-80% of B2B decision makers prefer remote human interactions or digital self service.
Decision makers’ behavior globally across industries since the crisis began suggests that the big digital shift may be here to stay.
This webinar will answer the following questions
- If vendors and suppliers are comfortable buying and selling remotely, what are the implications for how your sales teams must change?
- What does this mean for traditional B2B sales models, customer interactions and customer experience, and the importance of ‘brand’ in B2B sales?
- How must industries used to field sales adapt?
- How have your peers found the shift to remote selling?
- What are the best tools for remote sales teams
Join globally recognised B2B sales leaders
- Brent Adamson – Distinguished VP of Gartner and Researcher, author, presenter, and thinker
- Geoff Phillips – Former head of Marketing for Sage
- Marie Bergfelt – Head of Marketing Portfolio & Communications at BOBST