In the world of global tech, the past is, indeed, a foreign country.
New technologies, new releases, new platforms, new markets, new solutions, new business models, new ecosystems – it all happens in the blink of an eye.
And in the world of a B2B tech agency, working with the world’s most innovative tech brands, speed and agility is everything.
- It means defining propositions and launching global tech brands – at speed.
- It means building, launching, testing, and learning – fast.
- It means creating new and better digital experiences – and then improving again.
- It means learning a lot – about every tech and future-topic under the sun. Digital product twin? – you got it.
Above all, it means constantly evolving and innovating, a continuous desire to learn and improve performance, and a complete focus on delivering the world’s smartest campaigns for world leading B2B tech brands.
So, what happened?
In 2021 we were privileged to work with amazing global tech brands to create and deliver real, meaningful business outcomes:
- We helped Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise reach over 183,000,000 people and generated over 2,000 leads.
- We worked with Sony Digital Imaging to create a foothold in the European ‘digital imaging’ market.
- We supported BOBST in transforming its go-to-market approach whilst unveiling a new vision for the global packaging market.
- For Beyond by BearingPoint, we created and launched the Accelerators podcast…helping foster and nurture relationships with the likes of Telenor, Tata Communications and Telia.
- For global EdTech provider, Learnlight we helped transform the brand, launch a new global digital presence, and drive increased leads and opportunities.
- And we’re super-proud of our role in TruNarrative’s journey – a fintech brand we created and helped nurture over the past five-years, culminating in its sale to LexisNexis for the princely sum of £130million.
- We created and launched the pan-European Workspace Satisfaction campaign for Fellowes Europe – and we’re now tackling their next global category proposition.
And there’s many more for us to be proud of – like the ones we can’t announce yet, the ones we’re sworn to secrecy, and the ones we’re deliberately holding off announcing (for maximum impact 😉).
We also doubled headcount, grew turnover by 85%, and increased profits by 264%.
And… there’s the small matter of winning European B2B Agency of the Year – big kudos to our amazing team.
So, what’s next?
The next 12 months (and beyond) will see us accelerate growth even further – with plans to expand into new global markets (look out…we’re heading to the U.S of A), and increase our expertise further across Insight & Strategy, Brand, Creative, PR, Content, Digital, and Events.
We’re expanding our global Partner Network – allowing us to deliver local know-how for our clients across even more geographical markets.
We’re going further than ever to make Fox Agency an amazing place to work for our ever-expanding team – creating new opportunities, investing in new training programmes, new technologies, and new health and wellbeing initiatives.
And we’re committed to retaining what makes us, ‘us’ – by sticking true to our values (Growth Mindset, Intelligent, Positive, Committed, Real), and a relentless focus on building a culture that is both ambitious yet supportive.
2022 will be another big milestone in the Fox Agency journey, and we cannot wait to achieve more great things.